Terms & Conditions
Your Order and Promotional Terms
Any order that you place with us via our website will be subject to our acceptance in accordance with these Terms of Sale. We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason including without limitation, an error in price or description of the goods or their unavailability. Your contract with The Original Sleep Company Ltd originates when we advise you that we have accepted your order and confirmed receipt of your payment.
Any promotional discounts will be deducted at checkout prior to you confirming your order. Unless otherwise specified our promotional discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Pricing and Payment
The price you pay for the product will be the price displayed on the website. We will take payment from your credit card at the purchasing stage of the ordering process. If we are unable to supply the item you have ordered, we will contact you by email and/or telephone to offer either a refund or replacement. If you do not respond within 72 hours we will give you a full refund regardless.
We will do our utmost to ensure that all prices displayed on our website are correct. If an error is found, we will contact you by email.
We will check the personal information supplied by you during the order process against third party databases to ensure that your credit/debit/charge card is not being used without your consent.
All prices displayed on the website are in pounds sterling and, where applicable, include VAT. Delivery charges are not included.
All goods are sent using registered couriers or via Royal Mail 1st Class Standard depending upon shipment type and size. We estimate timescales for delivery and will make every effort to ensure such estimated timescales are met. Please note however that these are estimated and not guaranteed times.
Please contact us if your order has not been delivered within the estimated timescales. We will try to give you an anticipated delivery date. We cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay in delivery.
If you have not received your delivery within 14 days of placing your order, you have the option to cancel and request a refund in full. To do this, please contact us by email. We do not make part deliveries of an order – delivery will only be attempted when all the goods specified on the order are available.
Refunds and Returns
We will refund or replace (whichever you prefer) any good that are faulty or different from those ordered. You must notify us within 14 days of delivery in the event of such problems.
You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days from delivery. We will issue you with a returns number which you must quote on the paperwork accompanying any return. Goods must be returned as sold in the original packaging and must be complete, as new and unused. Packaging must be undamaged. Returns will not be accepted by us unless we have issued a returns number. Return of unwanted items is entirely at your expense and risk. Full refund is wholly conditional upon these conditions being met.
Limit of Liability
To the extent allowed by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or relating to any product purchased from our website or the use or inability to use such product. Our liability for any loss or damage will be limited to the price paid for the product.
Nothing in these Terms of Sale limits our liability to you in the event of death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
We reserve the right to withdraw or add products to our range, change prices or alter our delivery methods.
- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our Website visitors; this Policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- We may collect, store and use information that you provide to us on the Website Enquiry Form, including your name, address, phone number and e-mail.
- Personal data submitted on this Website will be used for the purposes specified in this statement or in relevant parts of the Website.
- We may use your personal information to send you information which you have requested from us via our Website Enquiry Form or by other means.
- We may disclose information about you to any of our employees insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this statement. In addition, we may disclose information about you to the extent that we are required to do so by law. Except as provided in this Policy, we will not provide your information to third parties.
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers which are password and firewall protected. We cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- We may update this Statement from time to time by posting a new version on our Website. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee of ?10.
- Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- If you have any questions about this statement or our treatment of your personal data, please contact us by email to: email@example.com.
- The Data Controller responsible for our Website is The Original Sleep Company Ltd.